888-778-0716 (Toll Free)
Private, easy, and convenient banking from your touchtone telephone. All you need is your customer number and P.I.N.
- Checking Balances and History
- Savings Balances and History
- Fund Transfers
- Loan Payments
- Faxed Statements
Bank with a Web Browser from any Personal Computer over the Internet. All activity is personal, confidential and completely secured.
- Account Balances and Historical Information
- Fund Transfers and Loan Payments
- Pending ACH and Auto Debit Transactions
- Preliminary Loan Applications
- Stop Payment Requests
- Check Re-order
- Finance Center / Account Aggregation
- Much More
For Assistance Contact: Contact Us
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Community Bank’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient, and FREE* when you receive e-statements.
Navigate to https://mBanking.firstdata.com/wap/home/CBDIA/en on your cell phone’s web browser. Remember to add this to your favorites for future use.
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the Bill Pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment-Some payers will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation-Your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History- View your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An eStatement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your eStatement is available through your Community Bank Online Banking account.
eStatement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. Go Green! No additional fees apply.
To enroll in eStatements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the “Electronic Only Statement” delivery button and then opt-in.